Our Shared Impact
Here are some examples of how your donation can make an impact:
- $2,500 supports on-site therapy services for a local school or community organization for the year
- $1,500 enables clinical supervision of an intern to provide Low Fee Therapy Services
- $1,000 funds a scholarship to a student in CFR’s Post-Graduate Certificate Program in Marriage and Family Therapy
- $500 allows a BIPOC client to work with a therapist of their choosing through the Racial Equity in Therapy Initiative
- $250 provides 10 therapy sessions to a low fee therapy client
Council for Relationships is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help people from all walks of life improve their important relationships by providing exemplary therapy, educating and training clinicians in the family systems approach, and advancing the mental health field through research.